When to go in for kiss?

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by hunk703, Feb 12, 2017.

1. hunk703

hunk703 Member

Hi guys,
    I mess it up when judging the time, when to go in for a kiss. when do you guys usually do that?
    AT what date its important to do?
    n at what time its needed?
    what rules do you follow?

2. NewTerritories

NewTerritories virtual

On the second date, when parting ways. The place: at her door, where you've walked her to.

These are Doc Love's rules which I'm trying to follow. I'll need to make some modifications to account for the fact that we're moving around by means of public transport. Not driving anyone home...

Note: this is all theoretical. Never had a second date!

hunk703 likes this.
  3. hunk703

hunk703 Member

Thanks new territories. what modifications will you make?

4. NewTerritories

NewTerritories virtual

I'm thinking, walk her to the train station, say thanks and bye and kiss -- or attempt to kiss -- her then.

But it's a bit... too public. Public displays of affection are not classy.

5. pieterarons15

pieterarons15 Member

I've had dates where i kissed the girl the first date and she became my girfriend so yeah..

There are no rules if a girl likes you she will kiss you back.. Its simple as that.

It can happen she is shy and she wasn't ready. Just ask her out again. Girls who are not interested will IGNORE YOURE CALLS OR TEXTS AFTER YOU TRIED KISSING THEM SHY GIRLS DONT.

dating isn't that hard dude. be a guy and take the lead and see if a woman goes with it

One big tip: if you are going for the kiss do it don't hesitate if you want to kiss her just do it. Or else it looks like you don't have confident and woman don't like that.