There is no arousal or desire for sex...

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by Brendan1972, May 19, 2017.

1. Brendan1972

Brendan1972 New Member

No one stays with me for long because I still have no arousal or desire for sex. Since I stopped PMO I seem to have stopped sex in my brain completely. How does one turn that back on?

Brendan

2. Mr-NoFap

Mr-NoFap YOLO #NoFap :-)

I agree with the above poster. I know the feeling but if you have been free of pmo for a long time and feel that your reboot has otherwise gone well I think you should try to start dating and see how it goes. Sometimes you need to kickstart your system with a real person after a long streak of abstinence.

3. jonnywishbone

jonnywishbone New Member

Have you tried doing kegels? They work magic for me getting life back into my cock. Gives me loads more confidence and erection strength goes way up. You have to do them with a lot of strength though - like if you were weight training at the gym, otherwise it doesn't have much effect. Let me know if you want more details...

4. thegooch

thegooch New Member

Can you post details here?

5. Brendan1972

Brendan1972 New Member

Yes please post details of how you did power Kegels. I am willing to try almost anything.

6. 40New30

40New30 Keep going

That's what you want to achieve, total flatline. The only way to get your libido back is start having sex with real women, sound good?

7. sebastian_nofap

sebastian_nofap New Member

Same as OP, also lost arousal, woman ask me for sex and I really don't want it much, if I do it once every two months I'll be fine with me, but no woman wants that. I had sex often at the beginning of the year but lead me to some PIED, seems I need more sex rest before arousal come back, I feel something about my sexuality was very much damaged by doing PMO.

8. biggleii

biggleii Member

You probably have low testosterone. Read up on how to go about fixing that.

How is your general diet, lifestyle, sleep, etc. going?