Smartphone addiction

Discussion in 'Internet Addiction' started by Hindsight, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Hindsight

Hindsight Guest

Hi guys. I was going through the topics and so far I din't find one which speaks about smartphone addiction. Knowing that this is the newest trend of addiction, what can you share about this? Are you addicted or have been addicted and now is recovered? What was your experience?
  2. ChampionJr

ChampionJr Member

I am definitely addicted to my smartphone but more so the internet. I am always checking my phone, and every app seems to notify me of some useless update or event.

My phone is a major distraction for me but it is also a very useful tool. There's certainly a love / hate relationship for me & I know there would be struggle involved if I had to part ways with my cellular.
  3. John_McWallace

John_McWallace New Member

Relevant -
  4. gotherl

gotherl New Member

Smartphone addiction is really big in asians. There is even a name for it nomophobia. Just look at 10 asian girls aleast 5 on them is using their smartphone and aleast 1 of them will be completely be glued on their screen and not notice her surroundings.
  5. Kranti33

Kranti33 New Member

Not only me but I think every people now addicted to smartphone. When a new smartphone comes to the market don't hesitate to buy that one.