Odyssey of a 20 yr old.( Regular update)daywise journey

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Mickeymouse, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Relapsed Day 0

Lost. The reason being leakage due to mild sexual excitement. My mind played a trick with me. It said look leakage has anyhow happened why not fap again. I m feeling sorry for myself. Will try again. I m sure this shall not be a difficult task.

2. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Day 1

I m upset. A relative of mine commented on me while speaking to my father and I quote " he looks very black now, he used to be quite fair back then". I was really upset with this. I was somehow throwing out the inhibition of the prematurely aged look that I have by attending social gatherings and then this gentleman made this comment. My day started very well actually I went to a small lake and enjoyed the weather there ran for like 1.3km( not in a single go) then came back home did some hard toil of home maintanence. Went to Walmart to bring some of the stuff. But after this humiliation I felt like is there anything that I can do to improve my aged look. I don't think I can do much about it. But one thing that can surely keep away such people speaking something offending is by acheiving something in life. Kindly pray for me that I clear the job interview that I have next month.

3. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Relapsed Day 0

Lost to fantasy that I did after becoming slightly tensed over some petty issue.

4. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Day 1

I dint go for the clg today. So plenty of time and occasionally my mind was trying to fantasise. Once I abstain for a good time that fantasy shall be ok. The only problem I still face is insomnia and premature aging.

5. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Day 3

Yesterday was a difficult day in terms of craving and also general. A stranger questioned me about my age i told him 20.5 yrs he was dumbstruck. He asked oh really? . That made me sad. That kills my confidence. Such instances pull me down. Anyhow i have to live with the same appearance so cant help. Also my chest hair have become very weak the momemt i pluck them gently a lot of them come out.

6. varunsharma

varunsharma Member

the same is with my chest hairs as well .

7. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Relapsed Day 0

I feel sorry for myself. Relapsed when i was not able to fall asleep. I make genuine tauba now and shall try to be away from it. Sleep is the ultimate thing. If i get that nothing shall be a challenge.

8. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Day 2

No urges. Slept for like 1.5 hrs in rhe day and felt grt.

9. APA

APA Member

aoa Mickey whatsup with your sleep issue. Do you suffer from insomnia or depression. I used to have sleep problems and was not able to sleep when i went through a depression 6 years ago .

10. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Wasalm APA. I have no idea as to whether i have depression now. But i am ceratin that i had and still have insomnia. Although when i went to psychiatrist gave some medicines and told me it is depression. But i dont feel i have the same intense symptoms of sadness now. Initially it was very disgusting to know that i had ed. Perhaps that and overthinking about my ohysical appsarance caused soo.

11. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Day 4

A little of craving for the thing. But these cravings are not accompanied with errctions.