I want a better life at age 36. It´s NOT too late!

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by MarstonS, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hello Penis My Old Friend

Hello Penis My Old Friend Well-Known Member

Just hang in there mate. I feel like I'm only rediscovering my natural libido in this past week. Just trust the process and don't stress it.

2. jnv

jnv Active Member

You are doing a GREAT job MarstonS. Keep pushing man! Libido will come back.

3. MarstonS

MarstonS Walking the longest walk...

Relapsed on day 78

I'll lick my wounds and make an update tomorrow...on day 1

4. MarstonS

PMO: 2
    Alcohol: 2
    Warrior morning routine: 2

Determination 70%
    Enegry/life force 70%
    Libido: 10%
    Mood: 70%
    General confidence:70%
    Anxiety 30%

Back up on the horse

5. Thebeg

Thebeg Well-Known Member

Ok right back up on the horse. Don't think that after a relapse those 70 days have never existed. That's a bs thing we often think because the counter starts over. You're doing great work and your libido will return. In fact, you may even argue that a prolonged flatline is a sign that your body is actually healing.

6. MarstonS

100 day warrior challenge (no fap, no, alcohol and start the day with exercise and a cold shower)

PMO: 3
    Alcohol: 3
    Warrior morning routine: 3

Determination 60%
    Enegry/life force 60%
    Mood: 60%
    General confidence:50%
    Anxiety 40%

Third morning I started the day with a cold shower. Feels good after they are done but, damn, they are cold here in Finland this time of the year. :p
    Will have two of my friends visit this evening. That's good...I need to be more social.

Thebeg, Thank you for your support. Much appreciated!

Fry2 likes this.
  7. Fry2

Fry2 Well-Known Member

Those 78 days clean (and years of effort before that) won't be undone just by a single slip. You are clearly on the path of healing and you will succeed.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  8. MarstonS

100 day warrior challenge (no fap, no, alcohol and start the day with exercise and a cold shower)

PMO: 4
    Alcohol: 4
    Warrior morning routine: 4

Determination 50%
    Enegry/life force 50%
    Mood: 40%
    General confidence:40%
    Anxiety 60%

Relapsing makes anxiety worse, no doubt. But I'm pondering how much of that is real physical effects and how much is psychological. Today I woke up with a strong feeling that the world is a "dangerous and overwhelming place".

Fry2, I hope so man...I hope so.

9. MarstonS

One warning on day 4 already. No more peeking now!

PMO: 5
    Alcohol: 5
    Warrior morning routine: 5

Determination 60%
    Enegry/life force 60%
    Anxiety 60%

Relapsing makes anxiety worse, no doubt. But I'm pondering how much of that is real physical effects and how much is psychological. Today I woke up with a strong feeling that the world is a "dangerous and overwhelming place".

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  10. MarstonS

One warning on day 4 already. No more peeking now!

PMO: 6
    Alcohol: 6
    Warrior morning routine: 6

Determination 60%
    Enegry/life force 60%
    Anxiety 40%

I'm really proud of myself for mustering up the discipline to begin my days with exercise followed by a cold shower. Every morning I feel like...meeeh..I don't wanna! But I stil do it and after it's done I get this good and proud feeling to take with me as I go about my day.

11. MarstonS

No warnings! I slip, I reset! I need to be honest towards myself.

Nofap: 1
    Alcohol: 7
    Warrior morning routine: 7

Determination 60%
    Enegry/life force 60%
    Anxiety 40%

As always, the first week is my hardest week to get past. Relapsed yesterday. Tired and stressed and interet surfing late at night...a pretty stupid combination,

jnv likes this.
  12. Fry2

Fry2 Well-Known Member

If we don't feel well (eg tired, stressed...) and are in danger of relapse we really need to stay away from the computer and internet. We can do anything, but we need to shut of the laptop and the smartphone or put it far away.

MarstonS likes this.
  13. MarstonS

No P.M.O Day 7

Determination 50%
    Enegry/life force 50%
    Anxiety 40%

I started an experiment to find out if I can use the ketogenic diet for anxiety. I will be documenting my journey on my blog here: http://naturalhealthevolution.com/2018/04/16/ketogenic-diet-for-anxiety-my-experiment-day-1/ I know form experience that it does indeed help. But I never stuck to it for long enough to REALLY see what it can do.

Fry2, indeed...surfing the net when tired and stressed is asking for trouble. I need to gett better at staying away from high risk situations.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 4:37 AM
    jnv likes this.
  14. Bailey3

Bailey3 New Member

This should be the everyone aim try to be happy and leading better life. But we all don't follow the rules of being happy.

15. Fry2

Fry2 Well-Known Member

Nice blog man. So this is what you've been working on so eagerly :)

Bailey3 likes this.
  16. MarstonS

No P.M.O Day 8

Determination 60%
    Enegry/life force 60%
    Mood: 50%
    Anxiety 50%

One day at a time!

Thanks for commenting guys!

jnv and Thebeg like this.
  17. TheScriabin

TheScriabin Active Member

Hey man, I spotted a typo at the bottom of your 'About Me' page just before your trumpet vid: anixous.

Brilliant blog. So good to share openly in the way you are doing. You clearly have enormous potential to help others with your experiences of anxiety too. You could be a great guiding light. I myselt always find your determination inspiring, as I know it has not been easy for you. Keep it up!

18. Bailey3

Bailey3 New Member

Totally agree with you. :)

19. jnv

jnv Active Member

Hey man. Glad to see you are doing great. Your blog looks amazing. I really like the layout of it. It looks both structured and minimalist. And making links between the blog and your Youtube channel is a very good idea!

I put my Youtube channel on pause because school but now that's it's finished I want to start with this project again.

Keep up the good work!

Bailey3 likes this.
  20. MarstonS

No P.M.O Day 1

Determination 60%
    Enegry/life force 60%
    Mood: 50%
    Anxiety 50%

TheScriabin, oh thank you. I will correct it right away....and thanks for the compliments. Your words means a lot to me. Thanks again.

Bailey3, hey man. Thanks :)

jnv, thank you brother. Yes the youtube videos takes a lot of time to make and edit so I can understand the need for putting it on paus during periods of time.

TheScriabin likes this.