I hate my boss and want to quit

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by onix, Mar 1, 2017.

1. onix

onix Member

I am really on the edge at my current job because my assistant manager is so frustrating to work with and my main manager wont do anything about it.

She has already made 4 or 5 people quit but i have bills to pay.

It took me 8 years just to find my first full time job and I do not want to be jobless and on the dull.

But she is really pissing me off.

I have applied for new jobs and even got myself a careers advisor but I cant continue with this place and these people.

Ive also PMOd through stress and this place is massivly stressfull and I dont want to relapse over this.

I think im gonna snap soon and walk out but like i said I dont want to be jobless with bills to pay.

Got any advice?

thanks.

2. pieterarons15

pieterarons15 Member

There are things in live you cant control. Like the behavior of you’re boss. How about just accepting it and not taking youre boss home at work.

You are carrying youre boss home at work just like the monk that is carrying the woman the whole trip

Its normal you get angry at youre work and you have problems but leave them there. Its takes practice buts its verry important its probably the biggest factor in live that creates stress.

Nontheless you can still search for new jobs and when take a day off to go to a intervieuw withouth saying it to youre boss.