HUMBLE MYSELF-JAMJAMJAM

Discussion in 'Ages -19' started by JAMJAMJAM, Dec 3, 2016.

1. JAMJAMJAM

JAMJAMJAM New Member

I'VE BEEN MISGUIDED AND NAIVE, IN ORDER TO GET OVER THIS OBSTACLE IN LIFE I REALIZE THERE'S SOME FORM OF ACCOUNTABILITY THAT I NEED. I ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPS, SORRY IF IT BOTHERS YOU LOL ANYWAY TODAY IS DAY ZERO I'VE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE IN ALL HONESTY I WENT ABOUT SIX MONTHS WITHOUT ANY PMO BUT I STOPPED LOGGING IN, BECAME TO CONFIDENT IN MYSELF AND STARTED IGNORING MY TRIGGERS, A SITUATION IN MY LIFE HAPPENED AND I WENT CRAWLING BACK TO PMO...I REALIZE I HAVE TO CHANGE MY LIFE NOT JUST THE HABIT BUT THAT'S THE HARDEST PART..I'LL BE COMPLETELY HONEST WITH YOU GUYS JUST LOOKING FOR INTERACTION AND PEOPLE TO SHARE MY JOURNEY TO RECOVERY WITH.

2. TheYoungOne

TheYoungOne Member

If writing in caps is your thing, that's your thing.

Now you know that "success" is hard to earn and fleeting once you have earned it. Even the most ripped physique athlete will become fat if he doesn't constantly watch what he eats. It's the same with the reboot and with anything that is worth attaining.

If you eventually automate good habits on top of good habits on top of good habits and get rid of bad habits, your life will change for you. So don't worry too much about what you'll have to accomplish in the long term and focus on your small victories such as meditating everyday, reading at least 10 pages of a book (that will expand your mind not just entertain) a day, exercising, etc. Then those small victories will compound into a huge victory that you never even thought about. So focus on what you can do right now and go implement it. Have a month dedicated to meditating everday. Once you have that down, meditate everyday and read at least 10 pages of a book (that will expand your mind not just entertain) a day, and so on. It is a slow process but I promise you people you know will begin to take notice of the changes in a year (which seems long, but short once you look back on it).

Good luck!

P.S. Patience you must have young padawan ~Yoda~

3. JAMJAMJAM

JAMJAMJAM New Member

appreciate the insight and the wisdom..thanks man look forward to keeping up with you through your journey as well.

4. Christian Soldier

Christian Soldier Onward, Christian Soldier, marching as to war

Good luck on your journey. If you need anybody to talk to, just shoot me a message.