Entering Recovery Mode

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Outsider., Feb 3, 2016.

1. Thebeg

Thebeg Well-Known Member

It seems like things aren't going well between you and your wife. Are you two talking a lot? Seems like your wife is over-occupying herself and has no attention for you or your needs. But maybe you can take the first step and ask about her needs?

2. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Yup, you're right thebeg. The situation is tough and weird, especially after what I did last summer (I was about to divorce and leave the house, etc...).
    So there are a lot of things to do, lots of wounds to heal, lots of problems to fix, in different domain. Thank you for the advice thebeg, I'm happy to be here and find support.

Day 24 without PMO, 6 without MO.
    It's very sunny today here, and girls are dressed consequently... I'm too much attracted by all of them in the street, as if as mind, deprived from sexy/P pics or videos for almost one month now, tried to get/catch/eat what he can. I must be careful with this particular state. Very careful.
    I feel better today, I walked a lot compared to this weekend, I need to move, I hate staying at home doing nothing. But sometimes I don't have the choice. I was impatient to go to work and walk my daily 8000/1000 steps (thank you Samsung Health for your monitoring ;)).
    I continue to dream every single night. For me it's just amazing, I really enjoy it and what that means to me concerning my brain. Healing in progress.
    I decided to post on a daily basis for the moment, I like to report here, it helps me, and having support and experience from all of you guys is important to me. Thank you for that.
    Take care of you.

The Tiger and Thebeg like this.
  3. Outsider.

Day 25 without PMO. 7 without MO (25/7).
    I feel good. Busy day at work, a lot of things to do, deadlines etc (I wasn't even able to workout at lunch time as usually but I'm ok).
    I did my morning routine today:
    . Prayer
    . Meditation
    . Stretching
    . 4 pillars
    . Journaling
    . Positive affirmations
    When the days starts with good and sane things for mind, body and spirit, it's very often a good day then. I'll do my best to stick to this good routine (I'll try different things to add, replace until I find what is better for me).
    Still attracted by beautiful female bodies outside, but it's manageable.
    Next episode tomorrow ;)
    Take care!

4. Outsider.

Day 26/8
    Still morning routine. I really like it. Starting the day with positive actions is very nice.
    I still don't take cold showers as I'm still a little sick, but once I'm ok I'll start them again with great pleasure.
    (bodyweight) Workout at noon, with good stretching.
    It's important to take care of myself (body & mind), so I try to do my best.
    Almost a month without P, I didn't even notice it's been a month, while before last year I've never reached a 3 week streak... Improvement in progress, thank You God.

The Tiger and Thebeg like this.
  5. Thebeg

Thebeg Well-Known Member

Yeah at some point time starts going by really fast, the P habit will be forgotten and you can make great strides. Enjoy the process :)

Outsider. likes this.
  6. Outsider.

[​IMG]

Thebeg likes this.
  7. The Tiger

The Tiger Member

I like your routine, I'm going to try and meditate and pray more myself. Since its getting warmer outside I am going to start cycling more as well.

jnv and Outsider. like this.
  8. Outsider.

[​IMG]
    This is currently how I perceive my recovery.
    Let's heal some more (@Thebeg ;))

Thebeg and jnv like this.
  9. Thebeg

Thebeg Well-Known Member

Haha getting stronger by the minute :)

10. Outsider.

Today is day 30/12.
    One complete month without PMO, this energy sucker whore.
    I feel good, and I'm very happy to reach again this little milestone. My last 30+ streak was in February 2017, so I made a lot of improvements... 20+ days was impossible before January 2016 (start of my first recovery), even in my craziest dreams and hopes!
    Healing in progress baby ;)
    I continue my morning routine and I aim to make it also during weekend, but I'll see, it depends on my fatigue after a week of work. I don't like not to do it on WE, but I like to get up later on WE. I'll see. Anyway, it's very beneficial: while almost everybody sleeps, I'm up and doing things to get better, improve myself, and learn new interesting things (stretching, 4 pillars, prayers, reading).

I had sex on Saturday evening, and when I O'ed, I felt that there was a huge amount of sperm. This is always the case when I don't (PM)O for more than one week. This creates a huge difference waw. My penis is more sensitive, erection is not rock-hard but is good enough to have good feelings.

The Tiger likes this.
  11. Thebeg

Thebeg Well-Known Member

Great stuff Outsider. Seems like we're at a similar point with sex. No 100% erection but it's ok/good. This weekend I had sex with L on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday she remarked that it was a lot of sperm. It's nice to hear that :)

Outsider. likes this.
  12. The Tiger

The Tiger Member

30 plus days is amazing! Keep up the good work.

Outsider. likes this.
  13. Outsider.

Day 32/14.
    Recovery in progress.

Thebeg likes this.
  14. Outsider.

33/15
    Morning routine, very powerful.
    Normal work day, I could be more focused and efficient, but I'm ok.
    On my way to come home, have dinner, pray and sleep.
    Life is finally so simple and normal without PMO.

Thebeg likes this.
  15. Outsider.

34/16.
    Intercourse yesterday. My erection was good, so thicker, longer, and harder penis, which means more sensations. Good feeling.
    It's a weird sensation, I don't know if it's only psychological or not, but it's as if men respected me more than before. The way the bus driver tell me hello, or also my manager's behavior with me... I don't know if this is the secret and invisible force of the testosterone raise, but it's sometimes as if I feel it flowing within my body. Very good sensation also.
    A woman at work, who is cute, and has an amazing ass asked me to have lunch with her yesterday. She hurted her back, and called me to have a look at it... I coach her during my lunch time workout sessions. She's about to get married in September, so/but I don't know what she's really looking for with that behavior...
    Anyway, it's good to feel attractive ;)
    Take care guys.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  16. Thebeg

Thebeg Well-Known Member

Yeah I noticed the same lately. I also feel more dominant in some way, talking to people.

Outsider. likes this.
  17. Outsider.

35/17
    Another day towards freedom :)
    Spent a very good day with kids. There are lots of animations near to my house, about French language, games for young and adults etc. Very good time. The only times I think about P is when I read some stories here, I'm very grateful and happy for that. I know well and already experienced this very nice state of mind. It's as is P didn't even exist, I do what I have to do, like a totally normal man. I know well I must be vigilant anyway, but I'm very happy for not having to bear huge urges, cravings for the moment.
    I really appreciate the mutual support here, your help guys, by stopping to my journal, or writing your own experience in this forum, is tremendous. Thank you all.
    I'm sure every single guy here will succeed, one day or another. Keep up the good work.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    cjm and Thebeg like this.
  18. Outsider.

36/18
    No need, no will, no time to PMO.
    I have at least one billion better things to do than wasting my time, energy and life in front of a screen like a looser. I don't want to live that anymore. Never ever.

The Tiger and cjm like this.
  19. Outsider.

37/19
    Morning routine done
    Lunch time workout done
    Cold shower done
    I feel good.

Thebeg likes this.
  20. Outsider.

38/20
    Things are getting better with my wife, thank you my Lord. It will take time, but little by little, small improvements will make our relationship better.
    Nothing special to report concerning PMO. I just do what I have to do. I don't waste my time with that, which is enough to make me happy.
    Had sex yesterday, again, I felt that I O'ed a lot of sperm, which is totally normal as I no longer MO since 20 days ;)
    Freedom here I am :)

Thebeg likes this.