Do penis exercises work?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Life_learning, Dec 10, 2012.

1. jersey1

jersey1 New Member

Yes especially Reverse Kegels - very beneficial

2. bhavinsw

bhavinsw New Member

Hi,

I understanding that topic is bit old but still would love to share here. Can we do reverse kegel with jelqing together? What should be routine for that?

Thanks

3. nomaro

nomaro New Member

I guess kegel is the best. Peter North claims this too.

4. lylemcd

lylemcd Member

HIT THE GAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-PRJ3RSKKc

no, they dont work

5. Sten

Sten New Member

It works. Although, in this case, the ideal option are hangers well or extenders, because They are more comfy and can be used longer. The last ones I noticed on the network are Uvipe. In general, you do not need to increase anything. This is more for removing mental blocks, but not for improving the quality of sex directly.

6. Sten

Sten New Member

Here you may find more about PE for watching: uvipe.com/enlargement . A little biased, but there are some interesting facts

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  7. John Chase

John Chase New Member

Jelqing exercises work. I think. Well, that's why I've been wanting to believe at least. What jelqing exercises does inside your penis is expanding the internal penis tissues to make it bigger and stronger, as a result of these exercises, your penis will become larger in length and girth. Jelqing exercises are the best way to get a larger and a thicker penis. watch it here www. jelqgym.com/jelqing-video.html

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018