Could this be the answer to my problem?

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by ananoman, Dec 5, 2012.

1. fcjl8

fcjl8 The only path for me

Praying for you brother. Sorry, I had not noticed the rough deal at your church after 20 years of devoted musical mission work.

Man, total respect. I just love the music at our church and am so grateful that people such as yourself give of your gifts. Thank you. Praying for a change and softening of hearts in your music director.

2. ananoman

ananoman Active Member

My sleep was very good yesterday. I have no idea why, it was as if my body finally felt right to get into a good sleep cycle. My wife has not been feeling good in her lady parts, which means sex with her is not going to happen at this moment. I have been using her to go see the doctor. I have been getting urges off and on so it makes it a bit tougher.

3. ananoman

ananoman Active Member

My wife is feeling much better. It turns out she has a UTI and has gone on Cipro.

I'm discovering all the different facets of total body health. My brain seems to be doing better as the days pass- the fog is definitely gone now and my energy is increasing.

My sleep was so so last night but I feel good today. In my search for answers to my health woes I found that Adrenal Fatigue, gut flora issues, and prostate inflammation all have something in common- namely sugar can exacerbate things. And I'm finding that sugar creates issues for me. Yesterday I went to the movies and indulged in M&M's and then at night I had one of those sweet Asian Taro Slushies. The result was that I woke up 4 times to go pee. and things just didn't feel right down there.

So I know that I have to watch the sugar intake as well.

4. ananoman

ananoman Active Member

Yesterday was feeling really good. Brain felt sharp and energy levels were up there. Had sex with O with the wife this morning and now I'm lethargic and even felt a bit anxious/ inconfident at work. The good news is that my prostate didn't hurt or ache at all during the O, although my prostate seemed to be acting up a bit during the night which effected my sleep. Part of the reason why I O'd this morning is I felt I needed to have a release because the buildup might have been effecting my prostate. Looks like there is still a price to pay for the O

5. 40New30

40New30 Keep going

You're in a tough spot, I suppose I'm lucky that I can have sex and not have to O. Sugar is just all around the devil for a lot of us..I avoid almost completely.

6. fcjl8

O's often have that effect on me as well. PIV O helps big time. But sometimes even that has after effects. I truly like going 15-30 days with no O. But if my wife gives me that look I am a sucker for love.

Stay well ananoman, you got this.

7. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

I'd say over all you had a great day/night. Everything has a cost benefit. Yikes, I sound like a bean counter. o_O Even climbing the stairs requires effort. Every day sober, everyday engaging in real life, means we get stronger and have more stamina. Good going!

8. ananoman

ananoman Active Member

The chaser effect was strong after the O yesterday morning. I started clicking around on youtube but didn't get carried away. I also spent a lot of time gawking at my wife (so much that she commented on it) when she was walking around dressed and undressed- which I guess is not a bad thing because I want to be wired to my wife.

9. gymaddict

gymaddict Member

Ananoman:

I havent tried this, but will admit that I am intriqued by prostate milking. I see guys on men's health websites say how beneficial it is, especially if those guys are into no fapping or semen retention for health and masculine reasons. Just a thought. If I had prostate problems bad enough or I were getting up several times a night to take a leak, I might consider prostate milking to relieve the symptomology.

Just a thought.

10. ananoman

ananoman Active Member

Woke up 3-4 times last night. Also I seem to be waking up at 5 for no apparent reason. I get tired at around 10 so I'm still getting close to 7 hours of actual sleep but something definitely changed and I don't know if it is a natural part of aging. I did drink a ginger ale for lunch so maybe that caused some of the problem. Still clicking around on youtube but know I should stop even that.

11. ananoman

ananoman Active Member

Couldn't beat the chaser effect and succumbed to Psub a few days back. Going to try and try again.

Had sex with O last night and slept great. Only woke up once and clocked in nearly 7.5 hours of actual sleep. This in spite of the fact that I had a margarita at dinner time. Go figure.

12. fcjl8

chasser effect truly sucks... I have fallen to it many times