Anxiety disorder treatment

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by hubbardalicia, Feb 3, 2017.

1. hubbardalicia

hubbardalicia New Member

Hey, I am an eighteen-year-old girl. I am very disappointed about the person girl I am. I never had a bf in my life and does not have any friends. I usually spend my weekends at home watching TV or sleeping. I think I need to change my life. I regret wasting the young and energetic days of my life. I noticed that I will get very excited when I see people and wants to stay away from people. I am planning to undergo an anxiety disorders treatment from Toronto. Will this treatment help in changing my problem? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
  2. BailHope

BailHope New Member

No one can really tell without really getting to know you. Have you considered visiting a licensed therapist for a talk? They can usually tell your pretty quickly what's wrong or what you should do ...
  3. MarstonS

MarstonS Walking the longest walk...

I know it is easy to say and hard to do but...try not to be disappointed at yourself. That will only give you lower self esteem and that does not help with anxiety. Try practicing looking at the things you are happy about with yourself instead. There must be something.

Also, have you tried any natural anxiety supplements?