Amusing :)

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by Mik2, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Mik2

Mik2 Aka NwaltRed

I find it amusing that women are always selling the "looking for a man with a good heart" line, but the majority simply aren't.
    On pof for example the majority of women who approach me are either obese or not conventionally attractive.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not rocking six pack abs and a chiseled jaw line, I'm probably an objective 6 at best, but it's amusing that I get so much attention from the objective 2's and 3's that just want a "kind hearted" man.

You would think that if these women really didn't care about attractiveness and are only looking for a "good" man, they would go for men who are also obese and/or conventionally unattractive.
    At least men are honest about what they want. I'd like a woman who is at least a 4-5 on the attractiveness scale, she can make up the other couple points in the personality department, but looks do matter.
    It's not necessarily a bad thing, the universe created someone for everyone, doesn't matter how obese or objectively unattractive you are there is someone out there who is equally so.