About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Today for some reason is a very sad day. Heather called me a bad boy because I frowned at her for asking a normal question. She wants to give me a full body massage this evening after Jamie goes to bed. Her parents are away. We will end up fucking and going nuts. She senses my despair. Wtf, like I said in another post on this forum : the addict never gives up, just keeps working on you. Fuck PMO and mo gonna get me some young pussy !Hahaha! :D:D:D:D

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Saville likes this.
  2. Libertad

Libertad Well-Known Member

I wish I had a lot of such sad days like you in my live. :)

Saville likes this.
  3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

319days w/o PMO . Though I am still damaged from years of fantasy, I feel now perhaps I can make it clean from PMO. We shall see. :oops:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Saville likes this.
  4. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

PMO is a non-factor in your life now. You're doing great brother!

5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yes pmo a non factor for me Saville but not out of the woods yet. When a small heckling thing comes up with Heather I think " here I am (the addict) no problems , no sweat just waiting for you" But I know the price for this, no way pmo is NOT natural, not wholistic, not sensible, it's just life evading not life breathing not life loving. o_O

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Saville and dig deep like this.
  6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well dudes... Squire challenged me to get a pedicure WITH HEATHER! AND REPORT BACK TO Y'ALL! So tonite is the nite ! Heather is like "☆dude this is really kinky you really are are a freak " so Heather suppose you give me a bj while she does my feet ?"OMG EYES WIDE OPEN and insane laughter !":D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 2:52 PM
  7. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Wow, this is really gay! :p;)

And, this is really hawt! :cool: Or, probably kinky as hell. :eek:

8. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Had to postpone pedicure. Will let all you know when it happens Heather is like " you are fucked up but ya know what it makes me so hot dude!" Fucked up men make women hot ! Amazing ! Small snag will. Take care of.;)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018 at 1:39 PM
  9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I am most tired today. Heather is annoying me. Not her fault I am just dragonass tired. Even to tired for sex. Now that's a new one but so be it. Old patterns bugging me but I will not give in. Stubborn, bastard that Iam. :mad: