About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Raging sexuality this am. So bad I called Heather at 5 am and had her meet me in Roadtrek in front of her house before work at 6 am
    . She was gasping " omg baby you are killing me"while we were making love. When done she ran in house giggling. I just received a text from her work that said "my panties are wet baby-I can't concentrate all I can think about is you!" Can we make love tonite?" YES !What the hell is with me ? Making up for years lost with Jennifer ? Insane sexuality ?:oops: In a way very
    disturbed by this.!"In another way VERY pleased.:D

Last edited: May 14, 2018 at 2:53 PM
  2. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Heather came over to house tonite. Insane sex again. I don' know what yet happened to me Maybe it' the lack with Jennifer. Heather is like ,"OMG your wife must have had a sore pussy constantly!" Little does she know. Heather gave me that sly look and giggled and told me" no sex tomorrow I have to rest you'd killing me baby, well maybe a bj only, no fuck that you will have my legs in the air!" I dont know what the hell has happened to me. Flatlining no more?:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 14, 2018 at 10:44 PM
  3. Squire

Squire Active Member

Wow that's a remarkable lady you got there!

Bobo, what thoughts would you have for someone who's sex life is not as exciting as yours? Do you think everyone can have this kind of sex life or only people with particularly high libido?

Last edited: May 15, 2018 at 9:50 AM
  4. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Squire EVERYONE ! In my opinion its a matter of regard rather than high libido. I don' consider myself as a high libido person. I have high regard for Heather and I think she understands that and it makes her horny and hot. She does things because she feels safe and protected, she feels as though it' not going to be judged. Yes, she is a very "smoking hot" woman. However, she has told me she didn't do many things that she does with me when married

because he made her feel judged. For example, she told me she always wanted to be oiled and naked and give her lover a massage. When she did and I didn' judge her it made her so hot and excited she went crazy. So, I really think its a matter of trust and respect. It makes you have " raging" libido something I am trying to deal with and understand now. Is it fun ?:D

Squire likes this.
  5. Squire

Squire Active Member

It sounds like a super exciting time of your life, like a second youth. I bet you are enjoying it more than your first youth, right?

6. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

What about you dude ?

7. Squire

Squire Active Member

I'm not having the best sex of my life. But I am the most mentally/emotionally/spiritually well-adjusted than I've ever been and that feels great to me. I think our sex life will improve as I continue to recover but I would say it is not the main goal for me.

8. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

No not the main goal BUT certainly a consideration ! Do you agree ?

Squire likes this.
  9. Squire

Squire Active Member

Yes absolutely. Glad it is working out so well for you, and sounds like pretty fast, too.

10. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

260 days ............ a record for me.

Squire likes this.
  11. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Flatlining back. To be expected I guess. Insane sexuality followed by total indifference Heather is puzzled by it I can tell. I can tell she just figures men have to rest a while. Agree with Saville NOT going to tell her. Back to work, what bullshit !

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 12:05 PM
  12. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

For some reason I miss my dead wife Jennifer today. When flatlining I get very depressed and I miss her terribily. Heather knows nothing of this, I hide it most effectively. Why I don' know, our marriage was a battleground that left me exhausted and furious. Did I love her.....yes, ...... did I hate her......yes. Time to go on......yes:(

13. Squire

Squire Active Member

I'm sorry you're feeling down man. It's ok to feel love and hate at the same time. Sadness and gladness. We are complex beings. If you want to talk about what you miss about her this is a good place to do it. If not, that's ok too.

14. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

I bored 2 many people before. It dosent seem to get better or maybe I don' want it 2. 30 years guess it will take more time. Heather is helping though she dosent know it.

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 3:07 PM
    Squire likes this.
  15. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Fantasy is still a problem. Not like it used to be but still there. Mostly about Heather but definitely still there. Fantasing about the real thing ok, but still a fake world. I m not gonna worry about it much However, would like to be in the present and here and the now. Perhaps to soon after all it' only been 8 months.;)

Squire likes this.
  16. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Trying to be in he here and now. Work is bullshit, told my boss to kiss my ass today. He cant do anything whatever. Heather is riling me up.Its me folks not them. She ragged me today and I read her the act. She acted snotty and I really devoured her. She backed down and slipped away. I need to get myself center again. This flatlining shit is starting to make me crazy even though its a sign of healing. OK dudes enough complaining:oops:.

17. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

I still have fantasy sometimes when boning the wife. It lessens all the time. Mostly I'm in the moment now, but the fantasy side of our brain dies hard.

40New30 likes this.
  18. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Really wish it would die. Very distturbing. Last time I "boned" Heather, to use Savillles description the fantasy reared its head. Perhaps that's why I w as so grumpy. Heather called me this am so funny " boy dude you sure get grumpy when you don' get any!" "I will be over with Chevy Roadtrek at lunch!" Giggling "ooh I will take off my panties!" Not gonna happen work baby. I k now dude are you ok? Yup ok. "Come over for dinner tonite baby?" "Will I get a bj?" "Maybe!" "Not coming unless I get one."Asshole giggling!"Really get a kick outta this lady.:p

19. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Going to dinner, promised a bj!:eek::p:D:D:D:D:cool:

Saville likes this.
  20. Bobo

Bobo Active Member

Dinner was delicious. Uh .. .....:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused::cool::confused::cool::cool::cool: